Friday, January 2, 2015

Be gentle, it's my first time ;)


Hi,

Welcome to my blog spot, Beyond TAX Season. To start off, i want to warn you this is my first time blogging. So please be gentle with me. With that being said, the purpose of this blog is share educational information regarding taxes, personal finances, budgeting, and business tax planning. I am not a guru; but I have educated myself regarding certain topics. In addition, I'm great at researching.  I plan  to share credible data I find on my quest regarding the above topics.

My hope is share information that is usefull to your success. I welcome a productive conversation about money.  So please provide feedback regarding any topics I post. I don't plan to write novels here but bullet points and sometimes videos.

Lastly, I do want to disclose that I own a tax preparation business called, Courageous Tax Services. I've been helping clients for over 7 years. My ultimate goal is to EMPOWER CLIENTS TO VISION AND PURSUIT FINANCIAL GOALS BEYOND THE TAX SEASON. This platform is another way  for me to empower my clients with education.

Well that's all for now folks. Thank you for reading my first post.

No comments:

Post a Comment